Friday, 23 July 2010

Oh my goodness...

It's Friday and I nearly slept through Bah! Humbug! day!  How bad is that?  It just goes to show how dangerous that thing called 'going to work' can be.  
Anyway I'm here now and almost awake.
The Humbuggers theme this week is...
Scenes
They could be traditional Christmas or maybe quirky fun ones like mine which uses a Joanna Sheen backing paper and one of the fab Hoot the owl stamps with a few extras.  Check out the Christmas stocking drawn by me with no template, digi or stamp!  Oh my goodness it's no wonder I slept late today it was probably the shock of that.

My card is also for the challenges at...
Have a fab weekend everyone and don't forget to check out Bah! Humbug! to see Max and Irene's creations.  I'm off there right now.
Ann xxx

9 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Ann

Fabulous card, I love every single detail.
I shall try to resist !!!!

luv
irene
xxxx

Julie said...

Very cute! That owl reminds me of the tootsie pop comercials from when I was a kid. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love this, your colouring on that gorgeous owl is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Pink Dandelion said...

What a fab, fun card. Love it. Debs xx

Danni said...

Wonderful card! I don't spy a butterfly, fairy or angel to let this qualify for my flutter by challenge but it's a wonderful card none the less!!

Audrey said...

Wow! I love this card. That owl is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

craftyb said...

such a sweet christmas card...great play on words with the sentiment...i MUST try and get a few made early myself this year! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Max said...

How cute does this owl look perched up there above his wee stocking waiting for it to be filled with voles, mice and other furry treats from Santa LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Emma and Susan said...

What a beautiful creation, you are so inventive, WOW, amazing!! Thanks for joining us this week at Aud Sentiments. Good Luck!
Love Emma and Susan
xxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.