Wow how these weeks simply fly by. Thank goodness I have been a part of the team at Bah! Humbug! since the very beginning, because Christmas is going to be here before we know it and at least this year my cards will be a breeze as most of them are already finished and almost ready to send.
This week our challenge theme is to use your favourite medium. It had to be Promarkers for me. I do love Derwent Colour Soft pencils and the Lyra Aquacolours, but I always seem to fall back on my Promarkers. They just give such a professional finish so easily and they are great for colouring gemstones and ribbons to match your card. I only buy clear gemstones now. It's so much easier both on the purse and on storage.
The cute stamp I've used is one I've had ages and is from a clear set by Penny Black and the sentiment stamp is by Making Memories.
Other materials used...
- papers by HOTP
- Xcut holly punch
- clear gemstones coloured with crimson Promarker
- holly border punch
- nestie scallop and circle dies
My card is also for the following challenges...
- Simon Says Challenge - Holidays
- My Time to Craft - Jewelled
- Sketch Saturday - the sketch (with bits missed sorry)
- Penny Black at Allsorts - Punches

18 comments:
Whose idea was it to make us choose a favourite? HUH? Oh ... t'was me ... blush ... LOL! Well I won't make that mistake again as this was just tooooo hard.
Fabulous choice of 'favourite' Ann and as the person responsible for MY stamp addiction, it came as no surprise to see that's what you had chosen ... oh and you are also responsible for introducing me to the joys (and frustrations) of promarkers! You have a lot to answer for LOL.
As always you have created a wonderful card with beautifully coordinated papers and superb colouring - another gem for some lucky friend to receive.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Hi Ann
Gorgeous Christmas card, you've used some of my favourites, I love Penny Black Stamps and HOTP papers. Great idea only buying clear adhesives stones and colouring them, must try that. Super layout too. Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.
Pat xx
This is such a beautiful card Ann ! The image is so so precious... Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine
Ooh!! This is so eye-catching! I love the papers and the punch you used!!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
Gorgeous card Ann, love the stamp and the fab papers match so well. Good luck with the challenge. Debs xx
Hi Ann
I love your Christmas card with your traditional Christmas colours.
Great image and layout.
I have never tried colouring my gems with Promarkers .. .. but I will now!!! Think I will put that on the "do list" for tomorrow.
Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
Love Jules xx
Hi Ann
What a really bright and inviting Christmas card.
The traditionalred is great and your little image coloured to perfection.
And I am more than a little impressed that your Christmas cards are all but ready to send.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts adn good luck.
B x
I love the Penny Black image and those papers are great, I too colour my gems and ribbon with promarkers so now only buy clear or white makes chosing so much easier.
Jenny x
Fabulous card, love the layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says this week x
Hello Ann
Wow what a gorgeous card. I love your backing paper, design layout and that oooooooo so cute hedgie.
irene
xxx
Ooh fabulous Ann, it looks so vibrant and perfect for our jewelled challenge at MTTC this week! Great image too!
Chrissie
This is so cute Ann and I love your layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Wow what a gorgeous, cheerful christmas card, it's lovely
Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx
this is a great card, the punch is a super detail. Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black@Allsorts challenge with this!
Thanks for popping in to say hello today...Have to say I am in love with this PB card!
This is adorable - I love the traditional colours and it looks so clean and crisp.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Hope to see you again.
Debs xx
Hiya Ann, thanks so much for entering the Blog Hop from Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Your card is absolutely great, stunning papers wow....Hugs Terry xxxx
Love this card such a cute image...x
Thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black at Allsorts hugs Kirsten...x
Post a Comment