I really loved one of the articles in this month's Craft Stamper Magazine and have been wanting to try out this technique ever since returning from holiday. In the magazine, which is not to hand so I can't give you any details, the designer had used post it notes to section off an area of her card and then brayered it with colour. I did mine slightly differently in that I used masking tape and an apperture to create my square and then ink dusters to apply the colour.
The fabulous bird silhouette is from a new set of stamps I got free (favourite word making an appearance there) when I joined the Graphicus Guild. If you aren't a member of this already I would really recommend it and as the price of membership goes up in October now could be a really good time.
I will be trying this technique out with the other stamps in my new set and some different shapes so watch this space. Hopefully there will be no more hair pulling out!
My experimental card is also for the challenges at...
- Fab 'n' Funky - Whatever (just how I felt on my third attempt to get the sentiment to stamp perfectly)
- Secret Crafter - Clean and Simple
Have a great day everyone whatever you are up to.
Ann xxx

8 comments:
What a fabulous card Ann. I love the look. Hugs Rita xxx
Very nice!
This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x
Love this card Ann, just perfect.
Janette
Looks fabulous!
Chrissie
Fabulous card Ann - love the technique and the stamped image - I think the project in CS was by Joanne Wardle (http://madebyjoanne.blogspot.com).
Hugs, Sylvia x
Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
that is a good looking card i appreciate your creativity.
Plastic Cards
Plastic card printing
Post a Comment