wowza Friday again and of course that means it's time for a new challenge at Bah! Humbug! This week our theme is presents. I have some amazing rubber stamps and digis featuring presents, but as I have quite a few Christmas cards ready this year (thanks to Bah! Humbug!) I decided to spend some time gift wrapping the few items I've already bought for Christmas.
The snowflake tag on the silver wrapped present is one I made for one of the challenges earlier in the year. The bottle box is a plain one I bought at a card shop sale a little while ago with the intention of decorating it and making it more special. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folders and silver peel offs to decorate the panels on the box. The embossed tree was made using the free embossing folder that was featured on a magazine recently.
Love these kind of boxes as you can decorate them ready to give someone, but fold them flat for storing until needed.
My final gift wrap is a small bag - just the right size for a jewelry gift. I made the bag myself and then to add oomph added a topper from a QVC set of goodies.
These bags are really easy to make and I do think they make a small gift look far more special. There may be a tutorial on how to make them coming soon. Watch this space! Once you've made one it's really easy to do different sizes as my Halloween House Mouse card shows.
I do apologise for the poor photos today, but all the items are in mirri finish, which in real life is fabbie, but on photos dire!
My gifts are also for the following challenges...
- Simon Says Stamp - Punch em (snowflakes on large gift and tags on bag)
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's get punchy ( as above)
- Creative Cottage - Embossing
Have a good Friday - almost weekend and an extra hour in bed. Somehow I think I've been conned this weekend as I'm working from 10 on Saturday till 10 on Sunday morning. Is it me or am I right in thinking I will be doing an extra hour at work? Good job I love my job!
Ann xxx

6 comments:
Hi Ann ... your No.1 fan is here to drool over your makes for this week's challenge. Don't worry I am wearing my bib LOL! Your gift wrapping ideas are fantastic ... from the simple snowflake tag and the fancy shmancy bottle box with all the embossed panels which are stunning ... and then to finish off, a cute little gift bag with a secret inside. Can't wait for the tutorial on that one =)
Now I just need to work out which one is for me!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Hello Ann
Your presents are just fabulous I love them. The decorations super.
irene
xxxx
Hi Ann what stunning makes!! Love the bottle bag, love Steph
These are sooo cool!!! I would love to get a gift in one of these!!
Wow Annie, I hope you've got something extra special inside those luxurious wrappings. Fantastic work.
Beryl xx
Very classy, love the silver & white combo. Jx
Post a Comment