I'm working all weekend so thought it might be best to upload my Halloween creations now and also wish every one a fun day on Sunday. My 'BOO' card was made for a forum friend as part of a card swap with the theme of Faces, Distressing and Spooky! Well, I don't think it's all that scary even for a wimp like me, but I've got lots of faces in the shaker aperture sections of the word. I know for a fact that it was certainly 'distressing' for my poor friend, who got caught out by all the skulls that fell out of the envelope when she opened the card. So sorry about that Ann - at least Tom got a good laugh. Eeeeeeeeeeeek you might get your own back on me soon - must remember to be wary when opening my post!
The letters were cut out on my Cricut machine and the witch is a fabulous wooden embellishment I bought in a sale years ago.
My second Halloween project is for my daughter Laura - it's not pink, but it is full of chocolates so all should be well.
A Swiss Dots background and an embossed Halloween sentiment sets the scene for the wooden Halloween cat, which was bought at the same time as the witch one on my card. They are actually fridge magnets so I suppose they could be recycled.
My projects are for the following challenges...
- Daring Cardmakers - Trick or Treating!
- Rainbow Lady - SPOOKY AND SCARY
- Tuesday Taggers -a Halloween theme and they must include Deep Purple
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Sweet Treats with a Halloween Twist
- Dutch Dare - Halloween


13 comments:
Wonderful projects!
Thanks for joining in with daring cardmakers.
Great fun card and I love the way you've decorated the chocolate container.
Beryl xx
Fab card Ann, perfect for The Daring Cardmakers challenge this week - and the sweetie jar looks great too
Two super creations here Anne love them both. Thanks for scaring me gently this week Love Cynthia x
I love them both! Thanks for joining in with DCM.
Lynda xxx
These are gorgeous, thanks for joining in with DCM this week x
Fabulous work, just perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Oooh spooky stuff! That card is perfect for our dare - thanks for taking part. :oD
Hi Ann,
Thanks for popping over to my blog. In response to the question about the cookie jars, the best place I have found is .......Ikea...if I remember rightly they are about 89p.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sally xxx
Great spooky projects perfect for the TT challenge. Thanks for joining us. xx
Hello Ann
Wonderful projects, fantastic sweet jar, Laura will be thrilled.
Thinking of You, Laura and Shelly.
irene
xxxx
Super cute Halloween projects!!
Hiya Ann,
How are you?
What fab projects, a sweet design with sweets inside,what more could a girl ask for eh?
Your cards are great & you always use a different aspect to your designs, not just square cards (they can be easier to photograph though).
So sorry to hear that your Aunt passed away.
Your bag from Joanna Sheen is so amazing,what a great idea & you made the design come alive.
I can't find your shrink plastic but for a change I know where mine is!
I have a safe place in my house that is full of all the things I have lost - can't find it but I will catch the mad Fairy that moves things in my house....one day I will get her!
I change my thought filing every time I organise - shrink plastic beside the heat gun then it ends up shrink plastic beside vellum then no it has to be shrink plastic beside special papers!
Try remembering how you filed it last time, you will find it when looking for something totally different i.e. a holly punch hee hee.
It's not funny, it's very frustrating but you will find it!
Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx
Post a Comment