Just got back and changed into dry clothes after our lovely walk, which was only spoilt a little by the drivers who soaked us through by driving too close and scaring the living daylights out of us. Unfortunately the pub was closed, but the walk was still good and it was lovely to be out in the fresh air taking photos of our very own 'winter wonderland'.
We really walked much further than we should have done especially seeing as we weren't able to have a meal while we were out. Luckily the garage was open on the way home and although a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk hasn't got quite the same attraction as lasagne it at least fuelled up the energy levels enough to get us home. Sadly the garage had sold out of essentials such as milk and bread which was a bit of a pain, but being made of stern stuff we didn't let it get us down and came out with two bottles of wine instead.
It's all good I think, but please can the snow go quite quickly now as I've taken my photos and I've seen enough of it for this year.
Ann xxx
6 comments:
HOW BEAUTIFUL! Reading your sidebar "about me" and got a chuckle out of the "what a load of rubbish" option. That probably belongs on my blog! LOL! Love your blog!
Beautiful photos Ann, isn't everything beautiful in the snow? Its my first day of being snowed in so I''m loving it but I hope your Graphicus parcel gets through soon
Claire xx
No snow here (yet) but I'm quite happy to share yours thank you very much. Pity I can't share the chocolate too.
Beryl xx
Can I share the wine? or have you already drunk it! Snow is lovely in extremely short doses!
Janet xx
Hi Ann,
What gorgeous pics !
Thoroughly enjoyed reading your 'Winter Tale '..Chocolate and Wine ! hehehe..not so bad after all LOL..
Hugs
susan x
Take care when out and about X
Stunningly gorgeous photos Ann, knew it would get to you sometime.
Wine and chocolate, what more could a girl ask for ??? maybe another glass or two.
irene
xxxx
Post a Comment