Yeah only days to go to the big event - still got masses to do and 'am I bovvered?'
Think I've given up all hope of doing any crafting at the moment as I'm busy at work and racing round like a mad women (more than usual) to get things done for me and my mum. Who isn't? So before I close up shop till the New Year I just wanted to wish all my dear friends a very, very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.
I'm really looking forward to playing with my Christmas crafting stash. Santa was sent a list with HOUSE MOUSE and LOTV stamps in capital letters, but I must admit to being a bit worried as I've not really been all that good. Maybe he was looking the other way when we had the team's Christmas night out. I really hope so!
Big hugs to all and hope your Christmas stockings are bulging with your favourite goodies.

7 comments:
I'm sure you've been as good as you need to be to get all the crafty stash you're hoping for. Have a lovely Christmas.
Beryl xx
Hope you and the Family have a lovely Christmas Ann. I am looking forward to a new start and a New Year. Hugs Rita xxx
thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! hope you and your family enjoy the holidays; all the best for the new year too.
Hi Ann, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too, I am sure you will get all your lovely pressies he he lots of love Steph
Merry Christmas Ann! Sounds like you already got some goodies for Christmas...the new stamps. Love the cute poop bags on an earlier post. What a cute idea!
Merry Christmas and a bright New 2011! I'm sure santa will overlook a little of those naughty moments and hope you still gets lots of prese's. Ruby x
Hi Ann I am sure you will have lots of crafty stash to play with
Have a fabulous Christmas.xxx
Post a Comment