Thursday, 23 December 2010

Five Favourite Christmas Cards...

Debbie at A Scrapjourney wants us to choose our five favourite Christmas cards of 2010 and post them on our blogs.  I think this is such a fun idea and decided to have a look back at all the cards I did for Bah! Humbug! throughout the year.  
I think our favourites tend to change depending on the mood we're in, but anyway here come my most loved Christmas creations ...

 





I was going to write a little about each card, but hey it's CHRISTMAS  - much more fun to just look at the pictures.
Only two more sleeps now - yeah so exciting! 
I am trying to visit all my blogging buddies, but seem to be running out of time so I'll take this opportunity to say 'Hope you have a wonderful Christmas time.'
Ann xxx

22 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Ann, I love your Favourite Five!

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas :o)

Lisa x

dja-karta said...

Your cards are fantastic!!! they are so different!!! I admired of your talent!!!
May I follow your blog?

(sorry if my English isn't perfect)
))) Dja-karta

Yenni Natalia said...

Hi Ann..love all your fav five!those card are gorgeous and has lots of technique each of it :)

hugs
yenni

Donna Mosley said...

hi Ann, thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. WOW! your cards are stunning, love the acetate front one especially.hope you have a wonderful christmas.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Lovely set of cards Ann, have a lovely Christmas. Sue x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are amazing Ann not sure I could pick one favourite but especially love the cool card.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

A great selection of lovely cards

Pink Dandelion said...

I love your selection Ann, especially the Cool card. I loved it the first time I saw it and still love it now.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. Have a lovely time. Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Great selection of cards, love the pink and black colour combo and the acetate fronted one, very different!
Merry Christmas and thanks for visiting my blog!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

lovely creations! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

KraftyKaren said...

Your cards are really beautiful, love all five of them.

Karen x

Sinikka said...

Hi Ann, Thanks for you comment, I had to pop over right away and I just LOVE your COOL card!!!! Something to remember.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Sinikka:-)

Unknown said...

Hi Ann, your fave Christmas cards are all WOW, they're fantastic. Don't know which I prefer if its the acetate one or the COOL one.. Merry Christmas and thanks for your visit today. Hugs xxx

Linda said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog, how sweet of you.
Your cards are very beautiful, and the cool card is so cute.
hugs Linda

Mary Lou said...

Hello there Ann~~thanks so much for the visit!! You are so sweet:) I toured your blog and Whoa what superb ideas you extend~~Thanks Hun!!
Happiness always

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann
Thanks for popping in! Love all your card choices too, especially the pink and black one as it's such an unusual colour combo for Christmas. The first card in my set was actually made for a Bah Humbug challenge! Hope to enter more of them next year. Enjoy the rest of your Christmas/New Year and hope Santa got your crafty wish list! I got a few new House Mouse stamps too!

Cheers
Brenda

SmilynStef said...

Beautiful cards ... thanks for stopping by Jingle Belles ... my thought is you can never have too many Christmas cards ... nursing homes, shut-ins ... there's always someone who would love to receive a handmade card.

Heather Huggins said...

These are all fabulous!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

oooooo.....i love all your fave 5 sweetie, they are all stunning :o)

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!!
hugs and xxx

Annelie said...

All your 5 favourites are really wonderful, but the one with the polar bears is GREAT, just LOVE it!!
Also love your poop-bags - they really gave me the big smile :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Liza said...

I love your favourite five Ann, gorgeous work. Have a great new year.

Liza x

Paula (PEP) said...

The camel card is my favourite here - I'm a bit late leaving a comment; think I got distracted last time I was here & ended up scrolling down your Elusive Images labelled posts.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.