Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Tea's brewed...

Here's a card using one of the gorgeous LOTV stamps that my dear friend Irene bought me for Christmas.  Isn't it a real cutie of a stamp?  Having said that are there any LOTV stamps that aren't just adorable?  I don't think so!
Other materials used...
  • Papers from one the many craft mags I bought cheaply at the NEC
  • Cuttlebug button embossing border
  • 'with love' sentiment' sticker from stash
  • mock brads made using Japenese hole punch
  • Promarkers for colouring, Sakura white glaze on teacup and dots on teapot plus a touch of glitter on tablecloth.
Challenges...
Hope everyone is having a good week.  Take care and if you happen to be having an operation on your wrist tomorrow remember to get some sleep tonight.  Then remember Rest followed by even more Rest is essential if you want to get fit fast.  Nurse Laura says so!
You know who you are!!!

9 comments:

Miria said...

this card is adorable, Ann! I love the colours and the cute image! hugs, Miria

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Ann, that is a really cute image too, I love the colours you have used.xxx

Christine said...

Lovely card Ann, I haven't any LOTV stamps but a few are on my wish list.
Beautifully coloured too.
Hugs Christine xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its gorgeous Ann, cute image and love the embossed buttons :o)
hugs and xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful "With Love" card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Chrissie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ann and I agree there are NO bad images from LOTV!
Love this sweet paper with this little cutie too.
lol Chrissie xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh a beautiful with love creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

dolcreations said...

This card is so adorable. I have never seen that embossing plate and think you have used it perfectly for your card! Love that rich shade of burgundy that you used!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the colors you used and that adorable button embossing. Thanks so much for using our sketch this week at The Sweet Stop!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.