Whoops, I've been in Poundland again! They have these really cool perspect frames in all different sizes supposed to be for photos, but basically you could frame anything in them. The plastic is bent over at the bottom so you can stand them on a desk. They are really easy to use as basically it's just a case of slipping your work in between the plastic layers and whatever you slide in can be changed really easily.
I bought a couple of small ones and have made a little House Mouse calender for March. I've used a birthday image as for one thing it's my daughter's birthday in March and also I thought I hadn't got a Spring themed stamp. I've now found one, but I'll be able to use that for April so no worries.
Materials used...
- plastic frame from Poundland
- monthly calender found by Google and changed a little using Serif Craft Artist - also added some images for special events in the month
- House Mouse stamp
- pink/lilac reversable card
- border die by Cuttlebug
- Promarkers
- pink organza ribbon
Challenges...
- House Mouse and Friends Challenge - use your favourite stamp (sorry guys this isn't my all time favourite - I just couldn't choose - love them all!)

17 comments:
First off this is a really cute calendar. Thanks for the nice comment on my CD, I punched the hole for the ribbon with my Crop-A-Dile.Just make sure your candies are small enough to go in the center hole that is already there. Good idea on the Halloween.
Another bargain Ann, I bet they won't have them in our Poundland. Great idea, will look when I a next 'up' town
Hugs xx
Gosh Ann, you're getting everywhere these days!! Love your choice of HM stamp, and yes they're all so cute, I had trouble choosing too!
Hugs
Brenda
Great idea Ann, oh how I wish we had something like a Poundland here. Oh well I can dream lol
Beryl x
Brilliant idea Ann. Just shows what you can do with a bit (or a lot) of imagination.
Beryl xx
Morning Ann,
Just popped over for a catch up on your beautiful creations !
Loving those Spring cards,great job ! This calender project is another great idea,l love seeing what you come up with using things you have found at Poundland...you should be on Blue Peter ! hehe
Hoping you are well..
hugs
Susan x
Totally perfect in every way :-)So cute and so clever. I don't get to my local pounland often and when I do they certainly don't do such fab. things as these frames.
Carole x
Brilliant Idea Ann,like Christine, I bet ours don't stock them. Hugs Rita xxx
Hi Ann not an easy chall choosing just one HM stamp is it??? of course we love em all..great choice tho cant go wrong with a B/day image beautifly coloured... thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall..come back soon.
smiles Christine HM DT & girlies xx
Hi Ann, gorgeous calender - keep saying I must do some of these but...........never get round to it!!!
Fabulous cute image, great colouring and I see you're heading off again - have a great time if we don't 'speak' again!!
So glad you could join us at House Mouse & Friends,
hugs
Heather xx
Well I can almost guarantee that our rubbish Poundland won't have these frames - but what a lovely idea to make especially if all the other months of the year are included ready- decorated to slip in when needed.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Wow, what a great calendar! Love that image too and you have colored it beautifully, Ann. Thanks for sharing your creative project with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue Drees
What great idea and such a sweet stamp, one of my favourites. Matching card for your daughter too perhaps?!
Thank you for joining the House Mouse favourite stamp challenge!
Hugs
Anne
Guest Designer
this is fab i love it. so very cute!
Ali x
Yep, I love all my meeces too! Fun calendar creation! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Hi Ann :-) I think any HM stamp is acceptable lol ,,, we all LOVE them ALL and it was mean of Lisa to ask us to choose a fave eh !! :-)
This is a fabulous idea !! I will be coming to the UK soon and will deff pop into a poundland and make one of these ,, fabulous desk calendar ,, a must for every HM lovers desk I think !! :-)
thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
We love out House Mouse images so much it was hard to choose for most of us! Your Calendar is adorable and fabulous. Brilliant idea. Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! :)
Post a Comment