Just the other week I used some really fab puffy glittery stickers on some holiday pages here. I bought them at one of the pound shops, but I know a few people went in to get some and they just weren't available. Anyway today I popped in to 'The Works' and found they were selling the same stickers even cheaper - yeah - so I went a little mad and bought a couple of alphabet sets, a zoo set and a funky flower set. The sea creatures was on sale too, but naturally I already have them.
Happy bargain hunting.
Ann xxx

2 comments:
Thanks Ann. Great News as we do have a Works in town. You're such a clever shopper. TFS. Hugs Rita xxx
Oooh Ann .. Thank you for the heads up. I do have a Works in town also .. fingers crossed they have them, my eldest daughter would make good use of these fab. stickers.
Carole x
Post a Comment