Friday, 15 April 2011

Bah! Humbug! Day...Christmas Stockings...

Wow Friday again I just can't believe how quickly these weeks fly by.  This time our challenge at Bah! Humbug! is on the theme of Christmas Stockings and for my card I've used die cut decoupage, papers and sticky ribbon all from the Pepper and Friends range.  For the first time ever I can actually say this die cut decoupage worked and was a pleasure to use.  The papers in the range are a great match too and make putting a card together a breeze.  
Additional materials...
  • sentiment stamp by Waltzing Mouse
  • white star eyelets, white brads and white organza ribbon
  • Swiss Dots embossing folder
Additional Challenges...
Have a great weekend everyone.
Ann xxx

13 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Very cute card Ann, love the xmas red and fab little eyelets.

Donna x

the crafty duck said...

Hi Ann, ah this is a real cutie!! Love the colours too. Lots of love Steph

Max said...

Awwww ... this is such a cute card. Love how you put all the layers together without making it look overcrowded. Can't believe I didn't used to like Pepper and Friends! Must've been mad. Bet you're pleased I 'persuaded' you to have this kit after all lol. I haven't even broken the seal on mine - in fact it's still lying where I put it when you were visiting! Surprise - NOT! My card and post has been redone thanks for the heads up - haven't a clue where it went. Speak soon xx

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a darrling little scene, ann! Love the red and white color scheme and fabby layout. xxD

Aquarius said...

A great stocking card and definitely christmas ones! Love Pepper and Friends too

Rita said...

Your card is lovely Ann. Need to make mine to-morrow as vistors coming for a week. Hugs Rita xx

Kelly D said...

Aw Ann I love that dog, Pepper and Friends are just adorable, aren't they... The colours are great two.. Thanks for sharing .
Kelly xx

patriziawithaz said...

A great card Ann - it almost makes me wish it was Christmas as long as it's minus the cold and slushy stuff (lol) But truly,this is a great card and perfect for out challenge at MTTCC this week. Thanks for sharing x

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Ann, love it. I am hoping to join in this week before I head off to the sun on Wednesday.
Beryl x

Joey said...

Hi Ann

this is lovely, love the ribbon tied between the eyelets it works so well

Joey x

Wiccababe said...

what a super cute card Ann - Pepper is just gorgeous
Debz
xx

Lisa said...

So pretty Ann! Funny seeing a x-mas card now when spring has sprung! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Chrissie said...

Hi Ann, just visiting to catch up with your latest cards, they're gorgeous and I especially love your 'Art Deco lady'
Hope you're keeping well?
lol Chrissie xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.