Oh my goodness how special is this? Cat at Catnaps Jewelry gave me this award and said 'I chose sites that inspire me and yours is one' - oh my how wonderful to have that said about your blog. Thank you so much Cat - I really appreciate that comment and the award.
Now there are a few rules to this award.
Thank the person who sent it to you ~ yep done that.
Tell Us 7 things about yourself ~ yep done that.
Send/Reward this to 15 bloggers ~ oooooooooooh will have to get my thinking cap on.
1. I am a mother a soon to be Grandma and responsible for my mum who needs someone to remember things for her.
2. I love creating things and for the last ten years or so papercraft and rubber stamping have completely taken over my creative time.
3. I really want to get into Scrapbooking more - have the papers and albums just need to shake myself and get going?
4. I am addicted to red wine.
5. I love holidays and am always ready to book another.
6. I have some very special friends and I couldn't survive without their love and laughter.
7. I love soppy films and can cry at the drop of a hat.
Here's my list of inspiring blogs...
Joanne at Ambrosia and Iron
June at Yorkie Lover
Debbie at Wiccababe
Claire at Waltzingmouse Makes
Helen at Fiddle Fart
Mel at Mel Stamps
oh my goodness 15 is a lot to link and I am running out of time so I will be back later with more super talented crafters.
Ann xxx

4 comments:
Congrats hunni on your blog award, you deserve it :o)
hugs and xxx
Thank you for thinking of me Ann, very sweet of you! I confess I'm someone who usually opts out of awards, not because I'm not touched by people thinking of passing them on to me but because I'm very cautious about what I publish online and the "seven things about yourself" type bits therefore make me run a mile! I hope you won't be offended if I therefore say "thank you" and don't pass it along.
thankyou so much for the award Ann, and congratulations to you too
Debbi
xx
Thank You SO much for the award! How fun to read about you, Ann. Congrats on being a soon to be Grandmother. How thrilling! You and I have some things in common. For some reason I just can't make myself try scrapbooking. I have the stuff too. It's impossible, hey? ;O) And when we watch a movie, my hubby always asks "Are you crying, yet?" Thanks again for thinking of me. hugs, :o) mel
Post a Comment