Oh, I am so enjoying using Serif's Craft Artist although I must admit it did some naughty things on me while I was creating these two pages (like crashing and then later printing the same page twice), but it's so good that I can live with little misdemeanors along the way.
First page is one of me sat in the little square drinking coffee (yes coffee Max you heard correctly) accompanied by the biggest cherry muffin you have ever seen, while page number two shows some photos of other buildings in the town.
I've added my own die cut flower and swirl and brads to give a bit more depth to the page. I'm also tending to mat and layer the printed piece on to card too.
I'm entering my pages into the following challenges:
- Crafts and Me - Swirls (only a small one but it is there with the flower - honest!)
- ABC Challenge - Two or more images hope scrap booking counts)
- Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge
At this rate I might even finish a whole album before the next holiday. Have a good day all. I'm back at work today so crafting is going to be tricky over the next week, but hopefully I'll sneak some in somehow.
Hugs and smiles.
Ann xxx


10 comments:
Morning Ann....loved your scrapbook pages...like the one of your relazing sipping coffee.. I've never done scrapbooking but what a lovely way to look back on wonderful memories.
Dont work too hard!!!!
Anne
Fabulous srapbook page Ann.
Thanks for joining us at CAM this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx
Brilliant page Ann. I love Strathpeffer too. Hugs Rita xxx
Super layout Hunni!
Thank you for sharing with us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x
this is brilliant Ann. Thank you for sharing and joining us in ABC Challenges.
Hugs xo Jackie
Hello Ann, lovely lay out pages so lovely to look back on, thank you for joining us at crafts and me this week.
Teresax
You look wonderfully relaxed ... hmmmm ... I believe you about the coffee ... but I bet it's laced with a wee drop of the amber nectar - and I don't mean honey LOL! Really enjoying seeing your holiday pics, especially as it's not a place I've visited nor even heard of!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
It's so wonderful to see scrapbookers scrap themselves (it's always of others) & scrappin' the little treasured moments! Thanks so much for sharing your scrapbook layouts with us at ABC Challenges. Hugs~
Love you r pages. You have done a beautiful job and have been an inspiration to me to get my albums out and working on them. Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tuesday for our open challenge.
Hi Ann. I love your scrapbook pages. I have seen a lot about Serif Craft Artist lately. Do you plan and print the whole page in one go? If so, what size do you use? If you have seen my scrapbook pages on my blog, you will know I tend to want to use a lot of photos so I only work on 12" x 12" pages, so my big wishlist item is a printer that can print in this size. I thought if you were using one, then maybe you could recommend one please. I'd be interested in your comments anyway. Kate x
Post a Comment