Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Would you be tempted?...

Having used two old bits of Laura's jewelry this week I couldn't help but notice this stunner of a necklace  she wore today.  Oh so tempting - check out the clock face - so Tim Holtz and there's a another smaller version hiding in there somewhere too.
I wonder how long it will be before her fiendish Mum gets to use the bits and bobs on cards and scrapping.
Ann xxx

1 comment:

jude said...

Gorgeous necklace i doubt shed part with that for a while.But here's the BUT if you have a Claire's near you with 2 girls we rarely pass the shop without wanting them to go in.I went to bargain rail and got 3 pieces jewelery bargain pair earrings with wee scissors,cotton reel and beads,Also braclets with clock charms total came to £1.75 i broke up and used on projects .So worth looking!
judex

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.