Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Baby Boys are just so darn cute...

Well as a new Grandma I just had to create a couple of baby cards didn't I?  This one was inspired by designer paper from the DCWV Nana's nursery paper stack.  I've only got the small pack so was a little bit restricted by the size I could make the card.
It's quite an unusual colour for babies really, but I think I like it for a baby boy.  I created the washing line using chopped down barbeque skewers and resized the little digi baby grows on Craft Artist before adding the text.
Wouldn't it make a great card for twins - two pink - two blue - or even a mix I think would work really well?
My card is for the following challenges...
and here is somebody far cuter than any card...

Introducing Eli Ryan...



How totally adorable is he and clever too as at only a few hours old he realised that it would save him a fortune if he asked Grandma to make him a card ready for Dad's day!  I better get this blog post finished and get into action.
Have a fabulous day full of cuddles.
Ann xxx

12 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Fantastic news. Congratulations Grandma!
It's a very cute card, and the colour is different, but I like it. These days babies are wearing denim before they're a week old, so it doesn't have to be pastel blue or pink any more. (I'm old fashioned and still like white and cream for clothes for the first month or so!)
Kate x

Beryl K said...

Absolutely beautiful card and I am sure Eli's daddy will be well pleased. Eli is gorgeous, enjoy all the cuddles
Beryl x

Jacq said...

Hi Ann,
This is just beyond Adorable!!! Gorgeous little piccie of Eli, such a cutie. Love the little baby outfits on the line, love the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Dazie said...

Oh the card is lovely but the little bub is even sweeter!

Thanks for joining us over at craft your days away challenge.
Dazie

Sandra H said...

Congratulations on becoming a granma! love the card and images used are beautifully coloured...:) Sandra H

paper fun said...

The card is cute, but I agree with you little Eli is adorable!!!!

Congratulations Grandma!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Vicky said...

Just adorable Ann...and so is little Eli...!

thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Aww Ann, he's adorable. Many congratulations Grandma. Love your card too, those baby grows are fab. Debs xx

camcraft said...

Awwww... Many Congratulations to you Grandma .. Eli is totally adorable.Just love your card .. So perfect.
Carole x

Julie said...

Oh sweet card and a gorgeous baby!! Congratulations!! Thanks for joining in our movie challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Stunning card - I love the washing line you have created and the cute little baby gros pegged on it. Eli is a real cutie pie too.

Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Days Away this fortnight.

Hugs Sarahx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! He's precious! A huge congrats. Obviously he's a very smart little boy tapping into your card making abilities immediately! Too cute! A huge congrats! xxD

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.