Here's the card I've made for baby Eli to give his daddy on Sunday. I took it to show him today and he really gurgled so I think he liked it. Mind you at 4 days old I suppose it could have been wind causing the half smile and little gurgle!
I used the fab sketch at Sketch and Stash as a starting point for the design importing the Forever Friends bear image into Craft Artist to get it the right size. The striped and plain card are by Makin Memories. Love their paper packs. The stars were cut out on my Cricut machine at the one inch setting and of course I used the Swiss Dots folder to add texture. I really must use some of my other folders as I have so many, but always seem to reach for the same one.
Here comes a long list of challenges as nearly everywhere are asking for Father's Day cards so here goes...
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Father's Day
- Craft Us Crazy - Father's Day
- Paper Play Challenges - Father's Day
- Alphabet Challenge - Father's Day
- Come and Get it Challenges - Father's - eek no - it's green, brown and blue!
Phew that's enough for one card methinks. Will be back with Eli's card for his Grandad tomorrow.
Have a fun day all.
Ann xxx
Whoops forgot to say that my new stash (for Sketch and Stash) is the paper pack by Making Memories. It was a bargain buy from Craft Superstore and is just fabulous stuff.

11 comments:
Gorgeous card Ann, I am sure Eli's daddy will love it
Beryl x
What a fabulous card Ann and I'm sure Eli really did like it!
Congratulations on becoming a grandma (I'm sooo jealous!)
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx
What a cute bear, and a great card for the little one to give to his father. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Come and Get It Challenges.
Cindy
Oh Ann .... Totally perfect in every way. Can see why Eli thought it perfect too. Many congratulations 'Grandma' Love and hugs to Shelley and Ryan.
Carole x
Congratulations on becoming a grandma you'll love it! love the image and colouring used.......:)Sandra H
Loved your card...it is so sweet and just in time for Father's Dad. Thank you for coming to play on The Come And Get It Blog.
Hi Ann!
You did a fab card!
Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog
Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60
Eli obviously has good taste and appreciates your talent =) Bet his daddy will be blown away to receive this card on Sunday.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
congratulations on becoming a grandma, just one of the best feelings in the world, I bet baby Eli loved the card for his daddy
thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash
hugs
Wonderful job on your card perfect for a new daddy, and congratulations on your little one!
Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges!
Shell~Alaska♥
As sweet as can be! so perfect for a brand new Daddy! xxD
Post a Comment