Here's the facing page to yesterday's quick (not that quick as once you start playing with digital crafting it's all too easy to while away the hours) page about Eli.
Again created using Craft Artist and the digi kits available at Daisy Trail. Both pages are 12" by 12". I use DS Colour Labs to get them printed as they do an amazing job.
I'm entering my latest page into the following challenges...
- CD Sunday - cats and using a CD to create your project
- Come and Get it Challenges - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Got a whole day off tomorrow - can't wait, but meanwhile I better go and have a shower ready to set off to work. Have a good start to the week everyone.
Ann xxx

12 comments:
Aww Eli is growing up to be a right little smasher. I'm loving your scrapbook pages, something I've never tried. Keep 'em coming. Debs xx
Two gorgeous pages Ann. They change so fast and it is lovely to preserve their baby days in this way. I haven't really got to grips with Craft Serif yet, but I will eventually. Need to keep going on Christmas things first. Kate x
Another super layout Ann, wish my little ones didn't live so far away
Beryl x
Oh Ann .. .. you lucky, lucky thing .. .. what a beautiful subject you have for scrapbooking with!! He is one little charmer.
Love your clear and crip colour combo and that sweet little ditty!!!
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
Oh so lovely!!:) Sandra H
Fantastic LO Ann !
hugs
susan x
This is so lovely and I get the impression you are besotted with this little chap.
Thanks for sharing your treasure with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
I don't think I'll be approaching your lion and saying 'here pretty puss cat' LOL! I lovely scrapbook layout though - the colours have a summer feel about them. Thanks for joining in this week.
Pamela (Guest Designer for CD Sunday - my last week, sob!)
A beautiful page Ann, and Eli is gorgeous. He will break many hearts when he is older. Super layout.
Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week, keep the pages coming.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
Very cute layout...love it when people incorporate books in their layouts. Thanks for taking part in this week’s challenge on Come and Get It Challenge Blog.
Wow what beautiful scrapbook pages love the colour of the page that matches his toy and adore stitching on anything
I agree he is a gorgeous little boy wait till he gets older and starts giving you one of those special smiles like my Harry does you wont be able to say no to anything
Hope your well
xx
What an adorable page. Just love it. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx
Post a Comment