Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Be afraid...be very afraid...

Someone is teething - eeeeeeeek!  Check out Eli with his special Halloween bib that Auntie Laura bought him.
Again I've used Serif Craft Artist and the sketch from Stuck On You Sketches

I feel happier about my interpretation of the layout this time.  I think using the same (or virtually the same) photo three times was far easier as I didn't have to worry about part of the photo being covered plus I think it adds impact to the main photo.
I've even completed the facing page using a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays
I was so pleased to see this sketch as it meant I could focus on my favourite photo and really have it large on my page.
I'm still loving using Craft Artist to create pages, but will be using the real stuff as soon as I have a bit more time.  I do think the Craft Artist software is helping me to learn more about scrapping though as it's so easy to move things around and change colours etc.  It's really good fun.
My pages are also perfect for the challenges at...
Have a great day all and thank so much for the lovely comments about Eli.  I think he is super cute too, but then I am a little bit biased.
Ann xxx

    18 comments:

    Sandra H said...

    Oh such a cute little baby! we have the teething with our grand daughter too the bib looks adorable as is your grandchild:) Sandra H

    Christine said...

    Hi Ann, Eli is sooooooo cute and no wonder you are so proud of him.
    Beautiful pages too.
    Sorry I won't see you at the NEC this week.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    Beryl K said...

    Fabulous pages Ann, Eli is growing so fast and is adorable
    Beryl x

    Joey said...

    Fantastic page and gorgeous Baby :) I love the bib how cute is that and sooooooo true makes me fret thinking of teething babies lol, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

    LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee his bib!! Toooooo cute! And my Dad's name is Eli! I loveeeeeeee that name too! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    Sandi Clarkson said...

    Glad you got another page done, Ann. What a sweetie .. even with the teething .. which can be miserable for the little ones!

    Shona said...

    ooooo what a cutie :) these are so much fun. Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    Audrey Yeager said...

    Oh my gosh these are so cute!! i love that bib! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    Trish x said...

    He is scrumptious Annie, I bet you spoil him to bits
    Trish xx

    magicwanda said...

    What sweet pics and a great take on the sketch ... Thanks so much for joining us @ SOUS

    Jenny said...

    Lovely scrapbook pages and what an adorable cutie.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    Anonymous said...

    I think you win on REALLY following my sketch!
    LOL! These are both AWESOME!
    Again, the photos are a treasure...any are of
    sweet little ones!
    Hope you had the best Halloween with him!

    ~Leah

    Nanne said...

    wow!..Two layouts with one sketch.. You are on a roll :)
    this is another great take on Leah's sketch and I didn't even notice they were the same photo..goes to show how different they can look when placed on one layout like you have..
    thnx again for playing along
    Hugs
    Nanné

    Becca said...

    What a cute little guy....This LO is adoreable....
    hugs
    Bela

    Anonymous said...

    Such a cute cute layout ... baby is just adorable :D

    Melissa said...

    super cute LO's! great take on the sketches! cute baby, too. thanks for joining us again at SOUS!
    hugs,
    isay (SOUS DT)

    Pam said...

    Beautiful work - and definitely adorable smiles :) Thanks for joining in at 365 Cards!

    Jenny said...

    How absolutely adorable! and your layout is fabulous too :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft.

    Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.