Friday, 7 October 2011

ooooooooooh I'm all sparkly!!

Yes there is glitter in my hair, on the carpet and even some on the rabbit!  How it got there I don't know, but it's all in a good cause as this week at Humbug Hall we are glittering and sparkling everything.  If you have time do pop over to the hall as alongside Max's fab creation you may even see the family heirloom tiaras being worn - you never know!  Also, as it's a new month we have a new guest designer and a prize on offer.  Please visit Bah! Humbug! to get the full story.

Card recipe...
  • Green sparkly foam - oooooooh really lovely and textural - from Poundland I think!
  • Huge snowman stamp by and American company but picked up at car boot sale for a pound
  • Black basic card
  • Fake brads made using hole punch
  • Promarkers for colouring 
  • and of course tons of glitter!
Challenges...
Have a great weekend everyone.  I'm working most of it - seem to be doing way too much of that lately.  Must cut it out - it's seriously affecting my crafting time.
Ann xxx

18 comments:

Susan.... said...

Gorgeous card Ann ! soooooo christmassy,love all the sparkle !
hugs
susan x

Sudha said...

Wow awesome. I luv this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ann - love that sparkly foam! The whole card is fab though, thank you for being our first entrant this time and it's sooooo good to see you crafting again - you're definitely gonna have to cut back on that workload!! lol!
Ann x

Linda said...

Great card. Makes me feel in the holiday mood just looking at it. Time to get the glitter out and start making my own cards. Lx

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOh, how gorgeous and sparkly! I need my sunglasses. LOL Beautiful work, Ann. xxD

carol said...

oh so sparkly..super card, works fab with our Bright colours challenge this week at CRAFT...x carol

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Ann - I wish Poundland would come to Shetland lol, that glittery green card is fabulous
Beryl x

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful so chritmassy!!:) Sandra H

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Ann, love that sparkly foam. I'll try and hunt that down and what a bargain £1 for that stamp. I never find any crafty bargains at car boots. Debs xx

Becca Fabozzi said...

Beautiful! So much sparkle and bling, it's beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

Max said...

You don't need a tiara or glitter in your hair to shine my wee chick-a-dee =)
Another fantastic example of your talent ... helped along by a canny buy at the car booty and some gorgeous sparkly-licious supplies from Poundland - must check out our store but bet we don't have it =( Will just have to pinch yours next week lol! EEEEEEKKKK!!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Ruth said...

I love all the glitter! And the snowmen are so cute!

iReneM said...

Ooooh, so gorgeous, Ann.
Lovely snowmen and some really serious sparklng going on here - fantastic!

x

Jen said...

Super sparkly card, great snowmen. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
Jen x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Ooh this is quite lovely! Fantastic use of sparkle!!

Thanks so much for sharing your work at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

For updates & more chances to win:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like Simon Say Stamp on Facebook!

mamapez5 said...

I'm not one for lots of glitter but i really like your sparkly snowmen.
Kate x

Paddington fan said...

Super cute image and great sparkle! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week for our bright challenge and good luck, love Jacky x CRAFT DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a beauty. Love your fun image, design and all the sparkle.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.