Hands up all those first time Grandma's who can resist buying the gorgeous Christmas outfits there are in the shops for babies these days. Hmmm, not a single hand in the air! I certainly can't resist and have already bought a Santa suit and an elf outfit that are just too cute for words. When Eli came for a few hours the other day the poor wee man just had to try this outfit on.
I have a feeling that in years to come I may not get away with this sort of thing so I better make the most of it now.
I created my 12" x 12" page on Serif Craft Artist using a fantastic sketch from Stuck on U Sketches.
My page is also for the following challenges...
- Pollycraft - Christmas Fun
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Christmas
- Crazy4Challenges - It's Santa
Hope you have all had a fantastic weekend. I've been working, but I've now got 5 days off in a row. Wow, how great is that? Maybe I will finally be able to finish making and writing Christmas cards and wrapping presents. Only 13 days to go - eeeeeeeeeeek - need to get organised.
Ann xxx


9 comments:
Hi wow your card is gorgeous and the middle bit is the best:) Sandra H
Fabulous layout and Eli is getting so big. Beautiful picture of him
Beryl x
He's gorgeous Ann, and changing so fast. I love the layout. I am so determined to get stuck into my Serif Craft Artist next year, even if it does mean I stop a few of the challenges! You have really inspired me.
Incidently, my Granson is 17 tomorrow, and he went to church on Christmas morning, just two weeks old, in the cutest Santa outfit! We all do it. Enjoy it while you can get away with it. Kate x
Ann, you did such a great job with this page! Love your ornament cluster .. yes, I have bought a fw such outfits .. and don't the kiddos look cute in them? Thanks for joining us again this challenge at SOUS! Have a great week and enjoy those days off !
oooooo what a cutie and this is just beautiful :) thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)
Ah this is SO fun!
What great papers and of course...
That baby! Ahhhhh!
Super sweet!
Hugs, leah
Adorable page!! Love the traditional Christmas colors for this one!
Such a cute layout and love your little santa..LOL
thnx for playing along with us girls over at SOUS
Hugs
Nanné
Lol! This is so cute! I love what you have done with the sketch!
Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!
Arabella
Post a Comment