Monday, 12 December 2011

Santa Baby!

Bought two Christmas CDs this year and both of them have that really earthy 'Santa Baby' song on them so I guess the title for this page comes from that.
Again it's Eli in his Santa outfit on Grannie Annie's knee and again using Serif Craft Artist to create a page to face the one I did yesterday.

I used this fab sketch from Sketchy Thursdays as a starting point.
My scrap page is also for the challenges at...
Wishing everyone a wonderful week.
Ann xxx

11 comments:

starcyl said...

Great pictures and a lovely layout, you are looking good too Ann.
Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

What an adorable layout and a cute baby! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays :)

Tess said...

Fab pics Ann. How cute is that little man! Enjoy. Tess x xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, Oh this is lovely the baby is beautiful!:) Sandra H

Beryl K said...

Just beautiful Ann
Beryl x

Shanna Shands said...

Nice layout.Pictures are priceless. Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Laurence said...

lovely layout, and your "little Santa" is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week.

Laurence x

Kasia said...

So cute! The photos are so sweet :)
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Michelle said...

Santa's Baby is adorable. I love this layout. Thank You entering the challenge over at I Did It Creations. Good Luck.
Michelle (Design Team)

Diana Fisher said...

How fun! Great page!! So glad you played along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! :)

corrie said...

The cutest!!!! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.