Well I couldn't last any longer without a piccie of my little hero could I? Using the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays as a starting point I created my page in Serif Craft Artist (yes that programme again!). I've actually missed loads of parts of the sketch out as I wanted to keep the page really simple, but the basics are there.
The papers, materials, frame and embellishments were all created by my friend Ann Whitfield at Crafty Ann's Digi Shop - isn't she brilliant? I love the ready trimmed frame - so cute! The kit is a new one to the shop and has loads of stuff in it. A really good buy methinks.It worked perfectly in Craft Artist. It's the first time I've used other digi kits rather than the ones by Daisytrail and I don't think there will be any stopping me now. So easy to take the images into Craft Artist and use them in just the same way as Daisytrail ones.
Challenges...
- Crafty Ann's - Hot Stuff (Eli and the red vibrant paper)
- Anything Goes Challenge - anything goes
- Bearly Mine - Anything goes
- Ladybug Crafts Ink - New Stash (new digi kit)
Love and smiles
Ann xxx


9 comments:
Oh such a cutie!! your card is beautiful:) Sandra H
Ann, this is absolutely gorgeous. Eli is beautiful
Beryl x
Oh Ann! You have done a fabulous job with this layout. Mind you, it would be hard to go wrong with Eli as your focal point - he gets more yummy by the day! It's nice to know that the kit worked so well in Craft Artist - I create all my layouts in photoshop.
Ann x
Hi Ann
Have been catching up with your last few posts.
What great layouts you have been posting.
Your Mum looks a great sport. I would never be able to get mine to dance in a month of Sundays!! But she would thrash me at a computer game LOL!!!
Of course anything with Eli on is bound to be gorgeous .. .. because "he" is!
Love Jules xx
Loveeeeeeeeee this!! That photo is sooooooooo precious and that's my Dad's name too! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Fab layout and gorgeous baby... Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine, good luck. hugs Jackie x
What a cutie Eli is Ann!! The frame is super and I love the holly in the corner. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this fortnight xx
Ann this is just smoochy adorable (Eli too) lol! And you have done a magnificent job. I have to agree Ann is one very crafty and talented lady and so are you! You have done a stunning job with the new Christmas kit. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Crafty Anns and I hope to see you again :)
Fab layout. And such a cute little subject! Thanks for joining us at LCI this week...
Post a Comment