All the papers except for the silver mirri board are from a paper/card pad which I bought on a market stall, but I believe it was originally Kanban. The plain blue panels are embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.
Challenges...
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - the sketch
- The Pixie Cottage - Paper piecing
- Crafty Ann's - something for a male (baby)
Off to finish a couple more cards. Have a brilliant day everyon.
Ann xxx

23 comments:
This is a beautiful card Ann, Ive just the same image myself and its lovely to see how different each of us makes our cards!
Lucky you getting that stunning Kanban pad at a market stall!
Keryn x
Ann this is lovely, thanks for the tip about the paper. Wouldn't have thought to put it through the cuttlebug.
Jenny x
Absolutely stunning Ann! I adore that stamp and the whole card is just so beautifully thought out and designed - go no further, she'll want this one!
Ann x
I also meant to say thank you for the tip about the paper.....hmmmmm, I wonder if hubby's shirts will go through the cuttlebug???????
Ann x
Love this Ann, the paper piecing looks great. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's too. Carol x
Enjoy MMS - don't forget to use a coupon code when buying (mines on my blog).
What a beautiful baby card! I love your sheer bow! It goes well with your blue and silvery papers! Darling images and fabulous job! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT
Oh my, how sweet. I love that image and what perfect colors you used. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Linda
Ann, what a beautiful baby card your image is stunning:)x
Oh my soooo ADORABLE!!!!!! I am sure this will be loved by the reciever:) Just wonderful!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
Hugz
Oh my soooo ADORABLE!!!!!! I am sure this will be loved by the reciever:) Just wonderful!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
Hugz
Just a lovely baby card. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
Hugs, Heide
I don't know how you found out 'by accident' but it's a brilliant idea. Beautiful card.
Beryl xx
Hi Ann this is such a sweet baby boy's card. Such a lovely image and your pretty soft blue is just beautiful. I know you daughter will just love this card as it's so pretty. Thanks for the tip after paper piecing I'll remember that next time. Awesome card and thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT
What a beautiful baby card. I love the softness of the colors and the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT
Gorgeous card,I love that image, have used it a few times, and thanks for the tip, that's one to remember! x
Such a sweet baby card, I love the paper piecing, thanks for the great tip & thanks so much for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)
Genevieve DT
Such a beautiful CAS design and thank you for the tip about the paper piecing, I will give that a try. I love LOTV images and this is the first time seeing this one, but he is so precious. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Patti SSW/DT
Lovely image, super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x
So absolutely adorable! Love the blue and silver! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Wow such a cute card. Love your paper piecing and design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage
Denise
PCDT
What a sweet baby card. Love your colors. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@ssw!!!
This is a perfect baby card. So pretty with those foil papers. Love the embossed dots for the texture they add. Thanks for the tip on paper piecing - great idea. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon DT
That is gorgeous Ann, I love the stamp and I love the simplicity
Trish xx
Post a Comment