Yet more of Eli - well how can I resist scrapbooking photos of him? It's just too hard. This time I've created a double page spread using the fab sketch at Sketches in Thyme. Again both pages were created using Serif Craft Artist. The digi kit I used was Poptastic.
Other challenges...
- Ladybug Crafts - Spots and Stripes focus
- Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Happy Easter Sunday everyone. Don't eat too many eggs!


11 comments:
Eggs! Wish I had egges to eat - other than chicken eggs.lol
Your going to have so much fun showing these scrapbook pages to Eli's girlfriends in the future. You'd better warn him from an early age.
Great photos.
Beryl xx
Oh Ann .. .. I just cannot believe how quickly this lovely little chap is growing!!!
Loving your layout. Eli is just the perfect subject.
Have a great Easter.
Love Jules xx
Ann your title says it all, he is growing so quickly so keep scrapping. I do like the double page and it's not too fussy, perfect for this little chap.
Jenny x
Awww such a sweet image and lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight.
Diane xx
Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
Sarah-Jane xx
This is so bright and gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at LCI this time.
Pinky
He's just gorgeous, love these pages!
Love Jan x
What a great scrap page sooo colour ful. I bloghopped over from the JS site
Toni :)
Beautiful pages and he's such a cutie patootie! Thanks for sharing in the Divas challenge this week.
Eli is gorgeous, what a cute little boy! Love your scrapbook pages, I also love C.A. but don't have a lot of time to play at the moment. x
Love your double page LO Ann and the wee fella is growing fast.
In answer to your question, yes the kits come as exe files and open automatically into MMS the same as CA. Carol x
Post a Comment