Toooooooooooooooooo tired to write loads about this page created to go along side my last post. After a 22 hour shift I really should be in bed, but I'm so enjoying playing with Craft Artist and my latest photos I just don't want to sleep.
I used the brilliant sketch at Stuck on U sketches as a starting point for this page.
Additional challenges...
- Allsorts - going round in circles
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes

12 comments:
I'm amazed you can come up with designs like this when you are k*******d. It's brill.
Beryl xx
fab layout Ann, love those colours!
Kim x
Hi Ann, Oh this is just so sweet they are cuties!! x
Oh Ann...this is super, super cool
and just love the design of the photo layout
and the colors! This is just way too perfect!
What a treat to see! Thanks so much as always
for having joined us!
22 hour shift .. wow! Anyway, great page. The collage looks fantastic. we are so glad that you played along with us at SOUS!
What a cute layout!!! Love the purple and green and the photos are adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck On U Sketches!! Hugs!!
This is gorgeous...you have definitely rocked the sketch!Thanks for joining us at SOUS!
what a gorgeous layout! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.
Amazing work! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS!
Lovely layout such cute photos
Thanks for going round in circles with us this week at Allsorts
Emma xxx
Loving the bright fresh colours of this layout, and the photos are adorable. You certainly nailed the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SOUS... Hugs xx
love your take on the sketch :) just stunning. Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)
Post a Comment