Saturday, 4 August 2012

oh my ...

Just don't seem to have much time these days for either blogging or crafting, but I need to craft as it keeps me sane so I really must do more as I really don't want to end up on the funny farm!
This is a quick page created using Serif Craft Artist and the Margarita digi kit.  Not my best page ever as I guess I'm out of practice, but not to worry.
Oh so wish I was still there - such a brilliant holiday.
Challenges...
Working on a real page at the moment using circles for the challenge at Crafty Ann's so hopefully I will be back with that soon.  Have a good weekend all.  
Hugs 
Ann xxx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Ann, This is a fabulous page so beautifully presented too, x

lindyloo said...

what a super page and love the pic thank you for joining us at fab n funky this week xx

Beryl said...

Yay - you're back - and with a fab reminder of that holiday too. Don't forget - you work to live - not live to work. Stop taking on all those extra shifts.
Beryl xx

Pat said...

Hi Ann,

Love your layout and the great photo, wish I was in the sun as at the moment it is pouring down!!!! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw.

Pat xx

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Ann,

I wish it was sun shining here instead of the wet weather!!!

Fantastic

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.