on a tropical beach. Or at least it is if you can manage to climb into one and once you're in you don't have somebody trying to rock the 'boat' so to speak.
Another Serif Craft Artist page created using the Photo Projects Beach digi kit.
Challenges:
- Can you dig it? - A day at the beach
- By the Cute and Girly - A day at the...
Have a good day all.
Ann xxx

6 comments:
Great layout, Ann! Perfect for this week's beach theme at CYDI. Thanks for playing along!
heaven might be a hammock - but sunny weather to loll about in it would be good too! love this layout though! looks great
Kim x
Great fun page and bet there was a lot of laughter going on when the piccies were taken.
Beryl xx
Lovely layout Ann, :)x
I love scrapbook pages with humor and this is soooo great. What a fun page. Thanks for joining us at CYDI? - I feel inspired to go make a page myself now!!!
I love this page! Too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Can You Digi It? this week!!!
XXX
Post a Comment