My grandson is obcessed by dinosaurs so his Christmas card just had to have at least one on it. I meant to give the dino a Santa hat, but couldn't find my stamp. Not to worry he won't mind I'm sure. Card created with Poundland stickers and a couple of die cut trees all mounted up on an inked background. A really super fast creation. Challenges...
Fabulous card! my boys would all love this!! Even the older one! lol Thanks for sharing at Just For Fun! hope to see you in the New year for a new challenge too! mo x
Thank you for joining in with our December 'Christmas' Challenge over on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog.
This is adorably cute and perfect for a child at Christmas. Not all children want cute and cuddly and this is perfect for them. The colours are great and I love the traditional Christmas backing scene with the 3D sticker images.
I do hope you will pop back and join in more of our future monthly challenges.
6 comments:
A fabulous Christmas card for a dinosaur mad little boy.
Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge. Merry Christmas and good luck x
Oh it's fab Annie. Eli will love it.
Beryl xx
Fabulous card! my boys would all love this!! Even the older one! lol Thanks for sharing at Just For Fun! hope to see you in the New year for a new challenge too! mo x
Ooooh how cute is your card the images are just perfect for any young child my grand daughter would just love that image its cute xx
Thank you for joining in with our December 'Christmas' Challenge over on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog.
This is adorably cute and perfect for a child at Christmas. Not all children want cute and cuddly and this is perfect for them. The colours are great and I love the traditional Christmas backing scene with the 3D sticker images.
I do hope you will pop back and join in more of our future monthly challenges.
<3 & Hugs
Lisa xxxx JFF DT Member
Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
and good luck xx
Post a Comment