Sunday, 15 December 2013

So much fun playing...

I couldn't resist the amazing subscription offer in Simply Cards and Papercraft.  Three stamps and all the stuff needed to start playing with guilding flakes.  Wow what a treat!  Anyway to begin with I've used the deer stamp and remembering a demo that Kay did on one of her shows created a background for the deer and then mounted my image up on some of my best Christmas papers.  Oooooooooh it was quite a decision cutting into these 12" by 12" specials I can tell you, but I'm glad I did.
The version above uses some gorgeous holly paper with gold pattern and below the same design but the silver holly pattern is printed on vellum.  How gorgeous is that?  Wish I had bought more of it.  It's been in my stash so long I can't even remember where it originated, but I love it.
and finally using gold vellum!
I don't usually do batch card making, but someone wanted two cards for their Mum and Dad at both sides of the family so it seemed like a good idea.  I did the same thing making the cards for the grandparents - see my post below.

Challenges...
Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.
Annie xxx


5 comments:

Scrap d'Aurane said...

très belle carte j'adore l'ambiance. Merci d'avoir participé au challenge Time4Scrap.
Aurane/DT-T4S

mamapez5 said...

These are beautiful cards Ann. I prefer the first one but they are all great. It is a lovely stamp. Kate x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful cards Ann, love the image.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

All are so beautiful and so elegant too! x

Hazel said...

These are utterly gorgeous. Thanks for entering your lovely cards for CHNC challenge 155 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see them there too. x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.