Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Port Sunlight...

Seems like ages ago now, but what a fabulous weekend it was with such fantastic friends.

Great memories scrapped using Craft Artist and a digi kit which I can't remember the name of - sorry.  I do remember the quote was a freebie from a very talented lady at Word Art World.

Page one...
and two...


Challenges...
Have a great day all.

6 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Hi Ann. It's nice to see you on here again. I love this layout. It is simple but eye-catching with plenty of space for the photos. Looks like you were enjoying yourselves.
I can't comment on your page. I have to right click on 'Comment' and open it in a new page to get this box up, so I hope it works now. Kate x

Carol said...

Lovely layout Ann, nice to see you back in blogland too. Carol x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful layout, great photo's too. Thank you for joining our 2nd challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Erin x (DT and Co Owner)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftingfromtheheart/

Chrissy said...

Fabulous layout Ann and great photos.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful. I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x

Mrs A. said...

I love your design on your layout. So eye catching. Thank you for joining in at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (DT

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.