Window stickers...
Well I've had a lovely time this morning using that amazing bargain I found at the charity shop. The DECAdry printable window film works a treat. I used Craft Artist to plan the character stickers and filled the gaps on the sheet with loads of snowflakes to cut out seperately to adorn the glass too.
I wouldn't want to pay a lot for the window film, but for the price I paid it was fun to do and I'm sure my grandchild will love them.
Can't miss entering my handiwork into a few challenges...
Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
Annie xxx
2 comments:
Hi Ann, Thanks for your visit & comment at my blog. I just popped over for a browse, and joined as your newest follower. I'm enjoying how you used your nifty find as an adorable decoration on your mirror. Penguins are the cutest things, and it really makes a statement on your mirror. Good for you at being able to spot this great bargain and then use it so well. TFS & Hugs
OMGoodness! These are adorable! Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs, Sharon/DT
Post a Comment