Wednesday, 19 February 2014

A slightly more girly version of the shoe card...

Oh my goodness this card has been voted as a pick of the week HERE - what a fantastic surprise - made my day - nope made my whole week!

This is my latest version using my lovely Coppernob shoe template.  It's more or less the same design as in the post below, but more girly and with punched flowers rather than ones cut from the designer paper.  The punched flower echoes the pattern of the designer paper by DCWV and I've added gems black fluffy feathers, a swirly die cut and some silver peel offs to trim the shoe.  By printing the sentiments and name on acetate it doesn't how small the piece of card is or how thick the card.  I attach the acetate by folding it around the small piece of card and sticking it down on the back.  I like the slight bend you get on the acetate by happy accident.
I'm entering this card into Brenda's blog celebration as my second version of a card using one of my favourite craft items.  If you haven't checked this out do pop over here to check it out.  There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs and superb projects on show too.
Just check out what's on offer...
Additional Challenges...
Ann xxx

3 comments:

brenda said...

Now you are just making my life difficult Ann, but in the nicest possible way. I really like the aqua shoe card you made but I think this pink one might just be my favourite.

Thanks so much for joining in my blog celebration with another lovely card.

B x

Sandra H said...

Stunning card x

Ann-Marie said...

Fabulous card, love the black and pink. Thank you for sharing with us over at ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.