Brenda has a favourite stamp that she has used time and time again. It was even used on her first very first posted project. I dread to think what my first blog post was - I really daren't look.
Anyway less rambling to join in her event Brenda wants us to show a project using something that we come back to time and time again. Well, at the moment I would say that my shoe template that I bought years and years ago is something I would hate to loose. It always seems to reappear when someone wants a special card for an 18 or 21 year old. Would love to do a wedding card using it too, but not done that yet.
If you want to join in Brenda's event do visit here and get all the info you need. Here's a pic of some of the amazing prizes on offer...
Materials used on my project ...
- template by Coppernob
- papers by DCWV
- plain card in turquoise and black
- black feathers, silver border peel offs
- sentiments printed on acetate and then overlayed on card (my printer doesn't like card especially tiny snippets)
- Make it Monday - anything goes
- OLLCB - fashionista
Have a good day all.
Ann xxx

9 comments:
I can well see why you return to this template time and again Ann, it's great for any lady but particularly useful for special occasions as it's so different.
And I adore the colours you have used on this one, although I am not a blue person as a rule I do love using the more aqua shades as you have done here. And the dark toe looks like satin, so all in all a very special shoe.
Thanks you so much for joining in my blog celebrations and good luck when it comes to the prize draws.
B x
Oh dear..as I see your card on MIM I want to hop to your blog and found this beautifully Shoe or Sandal ooh I love how you created it and the texture on it...your daughter would be so proud and oh woow 18 my son still 9 Years old and 7 years old...really adorable card..love this
I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #43, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika
Hello Ann
A delightful creation ..LOVE that shoe .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Oh my goodness what a lovely shoe!! absolutely stunning creation and the colour is gorgeous xx
Oh this is gorgeeous Ann. That shoe is fab and I love the colour scheme and card design.
Beryl xx
Hi Ann
Your card is stunning!!!
Very, very special indeed.
Love the colour combo and the embellishment on the front of the shoe.
Actually, I would like a real pair of shoes like that!!
Hope you are having a good week.
Love Jules xx
Your card is so fantastic!!! I love the colors.. that show is amazing!! Saw you on MIM!
- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
Gorgeous card and such a dramatic colour scheme, I love the shoe. Thanks for joining in Ooh La La Creations.
Alli x
Ann what a super shoe template, I can see how useful it is and what a fab card you made with it - perfect for our Fashionista Challenge!
Thank you for playing along at Ooh La La Challenge Blog and hope you will join us again tomorrow for a new challenge.
Anne
Post a Comment