To create my card I've used all the snippets left after making a Mother's Day card which I haven't put on my blog yet. The paper is really gorgeous and is slightly glittered which makes it extra special. The image is made up of a couple of clear stamps by Penny Black and the heart was cut out using one of the dies from my huge set of heart dies by Tonic.
Other challenges...
- Penny Black and More Make it sparkle (glitter paper)
Gutted missed the playground by 18 minutes - well at least I will be on the ball tomorrow. Wonder if I could stay up late and post my card at midnight!!
Ann xxx P

11 comments:
I love the glittery paper. Can just see the glitter on the very top flower. Love the image so cute and that tonic die heart is going straight on my list of want/need/must haves! Thank you so much for fluttering by my new venture. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).
Beautiful card, love the layout and that sparkly paper.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT
Such pretty paper and colors. The fancy ribbon with the tags is a nice addition to a perfect card.
Have to agree - that paper is gorgeous Ann. Love the sweet image framed by the fancy heart too.
Beryl xx
Oh Ann this is beautiful gorgeous papers too x
A rather belated thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More with your lovely card Ann.
I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here
B x
Beautiful Ann - super cute image and I do love the heart! Sorry you got locked out, backlinking is fine!
Sorry I'm behind with commenting!
Hugs, Di xx
This is so adorable. What a sweet image!
That is a really pretty card. Love the stylish die cut heart and the cute central image. xxx
Hi Ann,
this is a very pretty creation.
Beautiful paper used and a lovely design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
So adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!
Post a Comment