Wednesday, 23 April 2014

A Castle for a Princess...


My first project using my Silhouette Cameo - what an amazing machine.  Thought I loved the Cricut, but wow this one gives out some serious competition.  The cutting file is from the Silhouette Store and was so easy to do. I think I may be making a lot of variations  of this kind of card.

Challenges...
Off to do some more cutting out.  
Ann xxx

9 comments:

Di said...

Hi Ann

Mr Linky brought me here fine! Sometimes he has a little think before the link appears :)

Wow, and double wow, this is totally fabulous! I know two little girls in Germany who would fight frantically for this beauty :) LOVE it!!

Hugs

Di xx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your amazing creation x

Dragon said...

Wow my Grandaughters, princesses all three, would just love this.

CeliseCrafts said...

Isn't the silhouette cameo absolutely wonderful? I got mine for valentines day and I can't keep my hands off it. Nice job on the box.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, it's absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ann :-) the whole design of this is fabulous ! so pretty :-)
I bought a birthday one, similar to this, yesterday,,,, haven't cut it yet :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Ann amazing creation for a little girl

Anne

Elizabeth said...

Oh wow! The little princess is going to absolutely love this card. Love the snippet hearts. Elizabeth xx

MaryH said...

Ann, I have a 2 yr old cameo that has just collected SVG, and never done anything else. This card fold is simply gorgeous. I'll have to hunt for the SVG at the store, because this one is just so very pretty. Some little princess is going to just fall in love with it, and well done! I'm impressed with what you've done. So happy you are using your machine! TFS & Hugs

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.