Wednesday, 9 April 2014

More easy peasy cards...

I am just having so much fun with my Forever Friends paper pad and stickers.  So cute and so easy to use.  To create this card I used two sheets of the paper so that I could decoupage the main image.  As usual I printed the sentiment onto acetate which means I don't have to put thick card through the computer and also I can just use up a little scrap of the pink.
Challenges...
and here is my second offering made using the snippets left from my first make!!  My halo is shining big time this week as I'm actually using the snippets up before they even hit the snippets box.


 Have fun whatever you plan to do.
Ann xxx

7 comments:

Carol L said...

Both cards are so precious and cute with those adorable bunnies! I love the mirror cardstock and acetate for the sentiments too - what a great idea! Congrats for using snippets before they become stash!

Di said...

Two lovely cards Ann and great using snippets for the second one before they get put away!

Interesting that you print sentiments onto acetate, they look great! How do you stick them though? I've used Letraset clear sticky stuff in the past and that also works fine - if I can remember where on earth I stored it :(

Hugs

Di
xx

Sandra H said...

Awesome cards x

Sarn said...

Aww - loving the Forever Friends cards here Ann. Just gorgeous. x

Di said...

Hi Ann

I was sure I commented on this post. Just in case I didn't, I do love your cards, and good for you using the snippets before they get put away. Printing sentiments on acetate is such a good idea!

Hugs

Di xxc

Hettie said...

Awww. Gorgeous cards there Ann. Love that first one.
Hugs
xx

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Jolie ! Merci pour ta participation au fab'n'funky challenge
Bises

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.