I've bought a beautiful card storage box from Home Bargains (only £3.99) and I'm hoping to fill it with an assortment of cards for a non card making friend for her birthday. As I've quite a few to make they need to be fairly simple, but hopefully still lovely cards for her to send out to people.
Materials...
- Joanna Sheen House Mouse CD
- photo paper
- two shades of green card
- organza ribbon and pearls
Ann xxx
15 comments:
What an adorable image and such a lovely idea to make cards for a birthday gift. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
Very sweet Ann, HM are so adorable.
B x
This is a cute card that should bring a smile to someone who feels a bit 'off-colour'. The CDs are very useful for quick cards aren't they. I love the house mouse images though I decided not to start investing in them as I don't have many outlets for cute cards. Kate x
Could you send a quick reply to my pm please. Thanks Kx
Lovely to see you Ann, and what a special gift you are making, such a great idea and a very useful to boot. This is a beautiful addition to your gift box a very pretty card.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT x
This is so gorgeous! I love House Mouse! xxx
Lovely to see you joining in with us Ann. Your card is so cute and what a great idea to make a box of cards to give to a friend. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
Simply gorgeous card Ann as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x
That's a lovely card Ann, bound to make anyone feel better.
I've made boxes of cards for some of my friends and they're always really well received. I'm sure your friend will be delighted.
Jo x
What a lovely cute card, sure to cheer anyone up who has been ill. Lovely idea to make cards for a present.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
A lovely image Ann and you have made such a sweet card with it.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
A super card, perfect for the challlenge. Thanks for joining us at MTTC. Caz
Lovely card. I have just received my Joanna Sheen House Mouse CDs.
Lovely card, I love house mouse and this image is beautiful
Margaret
Hiya Ann, this is a lovely card and I'm sure it would help to raise the spirits of anyone who was feeling poorly.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this time.
Jenny xx
CD Sunday DT
Awww so cute Ann, love the little house mouse, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x
Post a Comment