To say I dislike making gatefold cards I seem to have created quite a few lately. This one was a bit of a pain to finish off neatly as I had to hand cut - eek - the back of the snow tag to make the inside a neat finish. It would have been far easier if I had just had a rectangular shape on the front, but no worries it's done now and lessons have been learnt.
Materials ...
- Blue, white and silver mirri card
- Snowflake clear stamps by Wildrose Studio
- Letters cut on Cricut
- gems, silver snowflake peel offs and Glossy Accents used to embellish
- Winter Wonderland Challenges - anything goes for Christmas
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge - snowflakes
Have a great day whatever you are up to.
Ann xxx
4 comments:
What a pretty snowflake stamp. I rarely do gatefold cards because I can't see whether I have lined everything up right. You have done a beautiful job with this one. Kate x
Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowflakes “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx
Absolutely beautiful! I love the colour scheme and those stunning snowflakes. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
Rebecca.
Post a Comment