Sunday, 31 August 2014

Happy Birthday James...

A very quick card here as I've been out and about that much this week that the craft room has been sadly neglected.  I know we all tend to groan when having to create a 'man' card, but sometimes I think we worry too much.  Just a simple photo of something they love - add a sentiment and Bob's your uncle - job done!  Well at least I hope James will appreciate the card - he'll love the inside as there's tons of notes in.  Can't fail with those.

Materials...
  • Cans of Carling to take photo of - camera - printer etc
  • Scraps of silver and black card for matting and layering
  • Circle dies
  • computer generated sentiment
  • black base card

Challenges...
Sun is shining here - maybe an Indian Summer is on the cards.  I do hope so.  Enjoy the day whatever you are up to.
Ann xxx

6 comments:

Craftychris said...

I love this, the perfect ' man' card! Such a cool idea! xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a cool male card, I'm sure it'll be appreciated, men and a can of beer is a perfect match.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sandra H said...

Fabulous male card x

Di said...

Great idea Ann! And you used snippets too :)

Sorry I'm late commenting, playing catch up here!

Hugs, Di xx

MagsB said...

'Probably the best man's card in the world' lol! Seriously, this is a perfect design for a bloke's card! Perfect for using those larger snippets for matting, too! :)

Thanks for joining in at the Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

PS oh dear, I think I thanked you for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox instead of 'My Time to Craft'! D'oh!

love Mags B x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.