Thursday, 26 February 2015

Aud Sentiments...


Exciting stuff is happening at 'Just for fun' - I've been invited on to the team at Aud Sentiments.  I can't begin to say how totally blown away I was when I was asked to be join.  Having been away from blogging for quite some time I didn't expect anyone to take any notice of me!!  Such a fab surprise that they did.

Today begins the new challenge and my first one as part of the team.  It's BINGO!!  I  hope you'll join in.  There are two fab prizes on offer and loads of inspiration from my team members.
As the challenge is a fortnightly one my project won't be on display till next week, but just to prove I am taking part here's a sneaky peak of my work!



Hope to see some stunning entries - can't wait to come and take a look at everyone's ideas.  Do visit us at Aud Sentiments and join in if you have time. We really would love to see your projects.
Ann xxx

No comments:

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.