Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Happy Birthday Jennie...


I know Jennie has received this card so it's okay to post it on here now.  I used really old Hot of the Press papers for this card - all matching but with different subtle beige patterns.  I used one of the darker patterned papers to paper piece the stamped flower. 
The sentiment was stamped using a clear stamp which I've had some time and it was actually stuck solid to the backing sheet - I don't know what make the stamp set is as it was not in the original wrapper, but  I do hope that it doesn't happen to too many of my stamps!  I had to cut round the backing sheet and stick that on the block!  Not good!

Challenges...

Ann xxx


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

The card Ann is really pretty x

An Occasional Genius said...

This is beautiful Ann, I love the beige papers. Now oddle enough I just had this exact problem with one of my clear stamps too. I was in dangerof tearing the stamp. Not sure what possessed me to do this but I held it over a very hot heater for a few seconds. Lo & behold it came off easier! Give it a go, but be careful* xx

* I accept no responsibilty to any stamps, fingers...etc etc lol!!

Wendy L said...

So pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

pinky said...

Very feminine and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Gorgeous subtle colours. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.