Thinking fast about how to do a card for a 100 year old with not much time available I decided to get my Silhouette out and have a play. So many gorgeous cutting files from the Silhouette store in my library I ended up cutting lots of different things out, but in the end came to decide on a this cake card front. So easy to do and of course it could be cut in so many different colour ways. I will definitely be using it again.
Materials...
- Cutting file from Silhouette Store
- Pink card, silver mirri and white scalloped card base
- gems and organza ribbon
- large A4 dots embossing folder
Challenges...
- Seize the Birthday - anything goes
- Crafter's Cafe - Birthday Cards
- Crafty Gals Corner - Pinkalicious
Thank you for looking at my work - please leave a comment so that I can come and visit your blog too.
Have a fabulous day even if it isn't your birthday.
Ann xx
5 comments:
Oooh what a lovely thing that your daughter is doing and your card Ann is gorgeous that's some age too!!
Such a pretty card! Love the cake! Thanks so much for joining in on our "pinkalicious" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!
Beautiful card and great at short notice too, well done!!Thanks for entering at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge xx
Wow - this is brilliant! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment