Sunday, 8 February 2015

Happy Birthday Wanda...


Rather late in the day posting this as I had my grandson over for a sleepover last night and he's only just left. Phew I'm shattered - I'll definitely need an early night after being woken at 5 am with shouts of 'Grannie Annie can we do that jigsaw that's on the table?'  Oh my jigsaws before coffee - eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Please excuse the photo of this card - I really should have took another shot as it was such a sunny day that I've managed to get shadows across the card that look like streaks of something!  It's a card made for my forum friend Wanda who has a birthday today.  Hope she is having a great day celebrating.
How cute is that Scottie/Westie dog?  It's one of the stamps in the set of the month at Little Claire Designs - so cute - love it.

Materials used...

  • Westie/Scottie Dog stamp from set by Little Claire Designs
  • Sentiment stamp by Funstamps (really old stamp but well loved)
  • papers from magazine years ago and turning up in stash after a little bit of tidying
  • butterfly die by Joanna Sheen
  • flower die - magazine freebie some time back
  • pearls and organza ribbon
  • Lilac card and white for matting and layering
Challenges...
Hmmm 4.00pm - is that a bit early to go to bed? LOL - Goodnight all!
Ann xxx

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun with the soft pastel colouring. Loving the design and cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.