Friday, 20 February 2015

New Baby...

While I was using my silhouette the other week I cut loads of bits and bobs out and stashed them in a box to made up into cards at a later date.  This is one of the finished works - a very quick and simple baby card. The file is one from the Silhouette Store and is so useful.  
The design is by Daniela Angelova and is Design ID #46676 in the store.
I simply cut it out - mat and layered it on to white card and mirri - added some gems and job's a good un!

A cute card to have in the card box for those need a card now moments.

Challenges...

Ann xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Ann is your card x

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous card and I love that you kept the additions to a minimum - sometimes you just have to know when to walk away lol!
Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.

Hugs
Carol x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a beautiful card, I love the gorgeous die you've used. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
Rebecca.
x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.