Just a quick card I made today ready for Easter. I don't really send that many Easter cards, but with all the cute bunnies around I've been tempted by both the stamps and the cutting files at the Silhouette Store. Today's card is a cutting file one which was so easy to make and quick too. I've decoupaged the rabbit to give the card a little depth and added gems, a sentiment and an organza bow. Silver border and corner peel offs add a little bit more interest, but all in all a very simple card to complete.
Challenges...
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a comment so that I know you have been and I can visit you in return.
Ann xxx
7 comments:
Gorgeous Easter card - love the bunny in the pretty surround xxx
A lovely card for our theme this week Ann, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.
B x
Gorgeous Easter card! I love that cutting file and your beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x
Lovely card with a super image, thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge.
Pat xx
A really cute creation, thanks for joining in the Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Feature a Creature' challenge and good luck x Susan x
Oh my....what a beautiful Easter card you've created. I love the way you added depth to the bunny. Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week.
Post a Comment