Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Happy Easter...


Oh my mirri card is hard to get a photo of!!  Love using it though, but the cards when photographed always have spooky images of the photographer mirrored in them.  Not good.

The image on this card was from a Hunky Dory assorted pack and it doesn't really show in the photo, but it is actually decoupaged.  Another quick and easy card.  I seem to be getting very lazy in my old age.

Materials used...
  • Hunky Dory image sheet
  • cream pearlescent card - gold mirri card and cream pearl 8 by 8 base card
  • Marianne tag die
  • A4 Swiss Dots folder
  • organza ribbon
Challenges...
Thanks for dropping by and hope you like what you see.  
Have a great day.
Ann xxx



10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

AO Creations said...

Such a cute Easter card!!! Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania, good luck!!! Amy DT

Stella said...

Gold is so on trend these days and you used it in a beautiful way. Your landscape is lovely to look at. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

This is really lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Wynn said...

Awwww such a sweet scene Ginny.....love it. Thank you sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Linby said...

ooh the embossed mirri card looks fab. great scene too.
Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB.
Lynn x
DT

Darnell said...

I like to say I'm "efficient with my time" in my old age, but your reasoning is more the truth, lol! I love a quick and easy card and I sure love this one of yours, Ann! I can imagine how splendid it is IRL!! Thank you so much for playing in the City Crafter challenge! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

Samra said...

Very nice card :) Thank you for joining CCCB this week!!
Samra DT

Kimbo said...

Such a pretty Easter card. Love how you've matched the paper with the embossed background

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.