So hard to get a good photo when using mirri card, but this shot of my card for Laura is not too bad. I used a cutting file bought recently from the Silhouette store cut it out of gorgeous purple (not blue in real life) mirri and matted it on to a printed sheet of acetate. Then I attached the acetate to silver mirri card using gem brads.
Another layer of purple and then all matted onto a black scalloped edged card. Load of gems added and a black organza ribbon to finish.
Challenges...
- Seize the Birthday - last day of birthday cards - be quick if you want to enter.
- The ABC challenge - Inspire us - show us your style (at the moment I'm into cutting files, but I'm sorry to say I flit from style to style so it may be stamping next week!)
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Come and Get it - Make a card for a female
- One stitch at a time - for a special lady ( my daughter Laura)
- Pile it on - for a lady
Well off to create some party food now. Have a great day whatever you are up to.
Ann xxx
11 comments:
Stunning card and colour. Ginny x
This is really pretty and I'm sure your daughter loved it. I bet you are wondering where all those years have gone!! Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT Challenge this fortnight, lots of luck to you.
Hugs Sue Pxxx DT
Very pretty card. I love the added bling to the dress. Happy 30th to your daughter. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT
Oh My! This card and dress is stunning!! What beautiful colors and your added bling just finishes it off! Thank you for sharing it at STB!
Wow - the effect of the acetate is just so fabulous - love this card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
So pretty and the shimmering effect is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)
The shimmery effect on this is absolutely fantastic! Well done. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.
Ooh this is beautiful! So bling you and gorgeous, I bet Laura loved it! I hope she had a lovely birthday! xxx
Oh it looks really gorgeous and pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca
Oh this is so beautiful
Beautiful card! Love the shimmery effect and the lovely colours!
Thanks for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenge!
Hugs Annette
Post a Comment