I got the idea for this card when scrolling through Pinterest and planned the design using Serif Craft Artist. I've found that you can plan the printed part on Craft Artist and then copy and paste to the Silhouette screen to plan the cut out parts in this case the numbers.
I actually used odd bits of card from my bits box to do this and the hardest part was calculating how to get the numbers on the small piece of card on my mat avoiding the flowers that had already been punched out for a previous project!
Challenges...
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Come and Get it - Make a card for a female
- One stitch at a time - for a special lady ( my daughter Laura)
- Pile it on - for a lady
- Crafting from the heart - anything goes
- Pixie's Snippet Playground - use your snippets
Have a great day .
Ann xxx
8 comments:
I bet Laura loved this one too, it's fabulous! xxx
Wow Ann, this is absolute perfection. What a great idea and so, so pretty!
Hugs
Di xx
A wonderful card design Ginny x
That is a really LOVELY 30th birthday card. Great design.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Very feminine looking. I love the little bit of gold around it. The tiny little bows are so pretty. Nice card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT
This is a really lovely design, Ann! I love the dots and the gold edging really makes it special! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
So very pretty. Enjoyed reading the how-tos. Impressive that you were able to bring in the Silhouette to help out with this lovely card. The sparkle of the mat really shows off this wonderful pink polka dot theme as well. Perfect for a special person's milestone birthday! TFS
This is so pretty, the design is fabulous. Congratulations on being showcased at the Snippets Playground.
Love and hugs
Maarit
Post a Comment