I've been invited to be a Guest Designer on one of my most favourite and respected challenges of all time. My Time to Craft was one of the first challenges I ever entered and to be asked to be part of the team for a few months means so much to me I can't contain my excitement.
I'm such a saddo that I've actually gone back in time and found the first card I entered into a challenge at My Time to Craft - eeeeeeek - I was hoping for something to blow my socks off, but hmm, maybe I've learnt a lot since 2008. Perhaps you too would like to travel back in time - if you do this is a link to the Christening card I entered in the 'Babies' challenge in April 2008. I have a feeling this was before I discovered dies - embossing folders and so many other craft items that make our craft projects look so professional these days. We are so lucky and so broke!
Anyway on to this week's challenge which is 'Domesticated Animals'. I was thinking of pets, but I suppose farm animals would have been fine too. Anyhow I searched through my stamps and couldn't resist this cat and oh so cute sentiment. It's from a clear stamp set by Personal Impressions and the paper is from a pad by Papermania. The baubles are part of the design on the paper and I've just added a bit of bling in the form of gem on each large star on the bauble. The fairy kitty was coloured with Promarkers with added glitter cause you just can't have a Christmas card without glitter.
Other challenges...
- Crafty Hazlenut's Christmas Challenge - colour it
- Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
- Rudolf Day - just made it !
- Cute Card Thursdays - Too cute!
- Christmas Sweet Stamping - Cute Christmas
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Christmas
Hope everyone is having a great weekend - I'm hoping to do some gardening and some crafting. Have fun whatever you are up to and do try to have a go at our new challenge. The team have done some stunning cards and it really is worth popping over there to be inspired.
Annie xxx

15 comments:
Beautiful card and sentiment Ginny x
Welcome to the team as Guest Designer Annie do hope you enjoy your time with us. Love your card with the sweet image and lovely bp. Have a great weekend.
Pat xx
Annie, your card is absolutely darling! The little kitty is so cute and love the colors you used for this and all the ornaments. Big congrats on your guest designer spot too! It's a fun challenge. Thanks so much for leaving such a nice comment on my card too.
Lynn
Awww this is really sweet Ann… such a cute kitty and the gorgeous paper and baubles are perfect… it's a fab sentiment too! :-))
I really like the Christening Card… it's elegant and classy… much nicer than the cards I made in 2008... I didn't have any dies, stamps or pens back then - and never dreamt that I'd accumulate SO much stash that I'd run out of room for it all !! Lol
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx
Gorgeous card, Annie - such a cute image and great sentiment. Thank you for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x
Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 231 and also for Completely Christmas - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x
Welcome to the team hunnie....I love your CAS Christening card its fab!
Your kitty looks so happy & I love the added bling to the baubles
Hugs Shell xx
Such a sweet image and fab sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge this month. xx
Welcome Annie! We are so excited to have you with us this next few months! I love this sweet card with its adorable kitty image and the awesome colors. Can't wait to see your other creations! Hugs D
What a great sentiment to go with your sweet Christmas kitty.
Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.
Certainly a very novel and super cute Christmas card image, just love that kitty, great papers too.
Thanks for joining in with the May Rudoph Day challenge.
Kath x
Gorgeous card......Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx
Welcome to the Team! The Fairy Kitty is just adorable - looking forward to seeing your creations in upcoming challenges!
Adorable image, lovely card.
Love this Annie! Super cute :)
Post a Comment